Forum Guidelines & Rules
- Not post any material which is false, defamatory, abusive, racist, harassing, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, invades a person's privacy, derogatory comments or a violation of ANY law.
- Any form of pornography is banned, and if found, will constitute total removal of the Forum Member's privileges from this site
- Not make posts simply to antagonise other members in an attempt to â€œtriggerâ€ them into making a post or reply that may get them suspended or banned.
- A swear filter is in place -swearing is censored. Donâ€™t make use of symbols in words to avoid the swear filter.
- All profanity, including disguised words will be removed immediately.
- Do not initiate arguments or tension.
- Members are welcome to post fishing related links to youtube clips in the appropriate board. Youtube links must conform to our guidelines
- The management of Fishinsa.com.au will hereby accept no responsibility for any other material that may be found on the Youtube site.
- Not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Posting old photographs or video footage and falsely depicting them as a recent catch will not be permitted. You must clearly indicate otherwise when posting old photographs or video footage
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your forum posts, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fishinsa.com.au, Fishinsa.com.au Forum, its Staff, and any related websites to this Forum. We at the Fishinsa.com.au Forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you.
- Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from the FishinSA.com.au
- With this user account you have registered with, you agree to never give your password out to another member, and you are only allowed only to have ONE account.
- Advertising including website urls within the signature area IS NOT permitted unless you are a fishinsa sponsor
- Advertising of products from non site sponsors not permitted
- The promotion, posting or advertising of any form of illegal activity, whether it be pertaining to recreational fishing or otherwise, is not permitted.
- Put a sufficient warning on all material that could upset or offend other members. The Fishinsa Management Team reserves the right to edit any material it deems unsuitable.
- Comments that criticize members who make reports concerning the taking of "legal" fish will not be allowed under any circumstances. Those that practice Catch and Release "only" must not impose their views on others.
- Links to other fishing websites/forums is not permitted without approval from the Fishinsa Management Team and any threads/posts that contain such links or comments will be removed.
- Any member who does not continue to have a valid email account will be removed from Fishinsa.com.au Forum, without notice.
- Please learn to be tolerant and support each other. Be respectful of each other. The forum is here for all to enjoy and help each other.
- The Forum is Rated PG. This means that you should not post anything that you would not say to your child or grandchild, or allow them to read at the same time we welcome juniors to the forum.
- If you are unsure about making a post, in this Forum, discuss it with your Moderator, or Administrator. They are there to help you should you require it.
Any member who continues or persists to go against these policy rulings will have their membership placed under review. This review can encompass a formal warning, postal muting, a temporary ban or membership removal.
Take care when posting on the Forum. There shall be NO excuse for any indiscretions.
If a banning or suspension results due to misconduct, there will be NO discussion or correspondence entered into with Fishinsa Management Team regarding possible reinstatement.